Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Here we are, its December 20, 2009 and there are only 4 days left until it is Christmas. There are only 11 days left in 2009 and then we are off to 2010 and the start of a new decade!

Can you believe that this year has gone by so fast? I know I have said it before, but when you look back on 2009 and have flashbacks to all of those wonderful memories from this year doesn't it just make you want to relive it all over again?? For some, the end of 2009 may be a good thing...maybe they have a bit of superstition in them and are excited to begin a new decade! Just think, it was 9 short years ago and everyone seemed to be freaking out about Y2K and the possible end to all computers!!

Christmas is a special time for me each year, being far away from my family it is a time when I am able to relive my youth and be "home" with everyone again just as though I had never left home. I get to spend quality time with my parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts...and even catch up with old high school friends that I haven't seen since last year. This year is extra special for me; this is my first Christmas being married. So this will be extra special for Melissa and I as we spend our first Christmas together as a married couple.

So to everyone reading this I ask that you please be safe out there if you are traveling (as we are) and here is to wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Thank you for stopping by our blog. Miura Images began in 2001 photographing race/drift events and evolved to wedding photography and much more. Please enjoy the photos as you spend time browsing our site. Contact Us if you have any questions.

Search This Blog

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP