Saturday, November 21, 2009

SOLD: Canon 1D Mark IIn DSLR and Pocket Wizards (TT1 and TT5)

Happy Saturday to everyone out there.

Can anyone believe that Thanksgiving is only 4 days away??? Where has 2009 gone? Have well all been "that" busy that we didn't even realize there are only 40 days left in 2009? 40 Days!! Can you believe that? Wow, what an amazing year it has been for me (personally) and I am sure many of you can say the same thing if we all took a moment to stop and look back at some of the memories we have from 2009. What are you thankful for this year? While the list is long and could go on until next Thanksgiving...please do not forget to take a moment and say thank you to someone, or remind yourself how special all of our family and friends are and be thankful for all of them for being in our lives.

I still have so many photos from New Orleans and that magical week of the Pictage Partner Conference, I am going to step aside from posting pictures from New Orleans today, I am actually posting a bit of a classified ad instead.

I am now selling my Canon 1D Mark IIn DSLR camera body along with my Pocket Wizard Mini TT1 and 2 Flex TT5 units. If you are interested, please email me and we can discuss it further. If you know of anyone in the market, please be sure to pass along the message to them as well.

First Up - my Canon 1D Mark IIn.  SOLD

* Original Owner
* Purchased brand new from an authorized US Canon dealer in Oct '06
* Less than 21,000 actuations on the shutter
* Complete with original box, packaging, strap, manuals, discs, charger, cables, etc.
* Excellent condition, no major scratches, dents, marks, etc
* Owned and Stored in a smoke free environment

I am asking $1,500 shipped via UPS Ground to anywhere in the US. Canada and International shipping requires additional cost. All serious/reasonable offers will be accepted.






Second Up - Pocket Wizards:  SOLD

I have decided to sell my 3 Pocket Wizards because I have never used them. I purchased these shortly after they were released (April-May 2009) anticipating using them but ended up never actually using them. They have since sat in my roller bag unused.

Each Pocket Wizard comes complete with it original factory packaging, including all manuals and CD information. I am passing the opportunity to own these along to you at my loss. The Mini TT1 retails for $199 and the Flex TT5 retails for $219 each.

I will accept all serious and reasonable offers for these Pocket Wizards. I prefer to sell all 3 at once, however if you only need 1 or 2 of them, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Thank you for stopping by our blog. Miura Images began in 2001 photographing race/drift events and evolved to wedding photography and much more. Please enjoy the photos as you spend time browsing our site. Contact Us if you have any questions.

Search This Blog

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP