Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to Miura Images!!!

Welcome to Miura Images and the very first blog created.  Please forgive me as I am very new to "blogging" but I do thank you for stopping by.  While the blog is being created and updated, please visit my main website for more information and to see samples of my work.

I want to especially thank Mr. Ralph Alswang of Ralph Alswang Photography in Washington D.C. for continually pushing me to strive forward and encouraging myself and my photography, one of which was to start this blog.  Please visit Ralph's website when you get a chance and be sure to leave him positive comments and feedback.

Please stay tuned for more information and pictures to come.

Thanks,

Scott

1 comments:

ralswang September 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

You are the man. Keep up the great work. I am lucky to have you as a friend and fellow photographer.
Ralph

About This Blog

Thank you for stopping by our blog. Miura Images began in 2001 photographing race/drift events and evolved to wedding photography and much more. Please enjoy the photos as you spend time browsing our site. Contact Us if you have any questions.

Search This Blog

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP